This episode features a recap of NRF 2022: Retail’s Big Show, which took place in New York City from January 16th-18th.
On today’s episode, we hit the convention floor and hear from various companies about how they are tackling some of retail’s most pressing matters, from staffing shortages to supply chain issues to leveraging massive amounts of data.
- (3:38) What were the big themes of this year’s convention?
- (5:30) Zliide, the automated checkout company
- (7:38) Exotec, the warehouse automation company
- (10:24) Retail Robotics, the parcel locker company
- (14:42) Ulisse, the behavioral AI company
- (16:00) Heuritech, the image intelligence company
- (17:57) Dressipi, the fashion AI company
- (19:23) Nobal Technologies, the interactive mirror company
- (21:04) Scandit, the barcode scanning AR company
- (22:45) Tokinomo, the shelf advertising robot company
- (25:19) Yugabyte, the open-source, multi-cloud company
- (27:20) The future of retail technology
- (28:58) The advantage of being press at NRF
- (30:08) Why New York is the perfect location for NRF
This podcast is presented by Dell Technologies and Intel. Together they help you realize digital transformation across retail by driving IT innovation to better engage with today’s connected consumer. Learn more at DellTechnologies.com/retail and Intel.com/retail.